Thursday, April 26, 2012

Independent Component 2


Literal:
I, Erika Cortez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work. I practiced for 33 hours. Usually at least 3 hours per week.

Interpretive:
I practiced my dances that my teacher taught me during my dance class. At the beginning I was practicing and preparing for the March show and towards the end I practiced for the June show that I am in. It’s hard dancing on the floor at my house because it’s not special dancing floor but I would do it either on pointe or flats. It demonstrates 30 hours of work because of all the practice that was put in every week.

Applied:
It applies to my essential question because in order to perfect your performance, you need to practice over and over again! It’s a major part in dancing. I needed to memorize the steps well and also perform them perfectly on stage. Practicing is what makes the performance perfect in emotion, coordination, and of course the steps.

Log of hours: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iarBkoZEsrQ-A8UmXFpIek-cH0ePVECkh2rsATmCjfw/edit?pli=1

No comments:

Post a Comment