Sunday, May 13, 2012

Service Learning

Literal:  
Log of Hours
Laura Maruna-Roach (ask for number)



Interpretive:
The thing I most gained from this experience was all the training and practicing. I like that it was an actual ballet class and it helped me improve so much. My teacher also helped me so much by showing me right from wrong. I believe this class was so important because not only was I learning these things from research, but I was experiencing it. 

Applied:

It helped me answer my EQ because I was actually experiencing my topic through this. Everything that I was researching about my EQ, I was experiencing it through my service learning. It also helped answer my EQ because I would interview my teacher from the class and I also interviewed other ballerinas from the class. Service learning let me experience my answers literally and it helped me observe other ballerinas in their dancing also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment