Sunday, October 9, 2011

Defining the Essential Question

1. What is most important for perfecting the role of a ballerina?
2. Two confusing words:
> perfecting: ballerina's are always trying to "perfect" their movements. They believe that every single step and movement needs to be perfect in order to be a professional ballerina.
> role: as a role I mean, put your heart and soul into every step and movement. It's like you breath and live for that role. And in order to live and breath ballerina, your goal must be to become a perfect ballerina.
3. Answers:
> Getting all the steps right
> Posture of the body
> Counting the music
4. As of right now my most important source would be, Laura Maruna-Roach. She's been my dance teacher since I started ballet and I think it's great that she chose it as her career. She's also my main source because she's actually had experience in it and still does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment