Monday, September 5, 2011

Research

What is your topic? Why? And what do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year?




Topic: Ballet Dancing

I chose ballet dancing as my topic because I enjoy learning and dancing ballet. I've always watched and enjoyed ballet shows whether they were on T.V. or live. My parents took my sister and I to live ballet shows such as: the nutcracker. I love dancing on the dance floor to any kind of music you could ask anyone especially my family. I especially love dancing ballet because it makes me forget about the world and moves me into another perfect world. I hope to accomplish perfect dance moves, being good enough so that I could be in the front line, and knowledge about ballet. In order to be in the front line you have to have all the steps perfect, so I hope that I could officially perform everything perfect in the end. As of right now, ballet is a big part in my life but at the end I hope that I will be better in order to appreciate it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment