Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Product

My product: I have improved in my dancing. I believe just from last year that I have actually improved a lot. This year for my studio’s March recital, I was the lead role in our ballet. I also believe that my research helped me become a better dancer. I have learned many other ballerina’s experiences and I have improved from them. I have applied what I learned from my research to my dance skills. Regardless of my injuries, I believe that my legs and ankles have also become stronger; therefore helping improve my dance skills on pointe shoes. I have also learned from my research that facial expressions are an important qualification for performing on stage; which made me apply it to my performance.
As of right now, my recital has recently passed and I haven’t gotten the video that I ordered from my studio. I will just post up an already used photo for this blog because I do not have a video to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment