Thursday, February 9, 2012

Independent Component 1



LIA:
L: I, Erika Cortez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work. For this component, I made sure I practiced 3 hours a week for my dances. I practiced my dances that were taught to me at my dance class, at my house, different days of the week for 3 hours.
I: In order to dance well and memorize all the steps, you need to practice a few times a week so that you are able to perform it at home. For this component, I am practicing for my recital in March. I probably practiced more than 3 hours some of the weeks but I made sure it was at least 3 hours. Because of my practicing, when I returned back to my dance class the next week, I knew all the dances.
A: This component helped me on my EQ because I chose it to be my first answer. This component is a perfect example of my first answer: Training/Practicing. Practicing is a huge key factor to being the perfect ballerina. Each professional ballerina dances about 6 days a week 5-8 hours a day. I didn’t go that extreme but I did practice more than I ever would. An example would be my third interview said she always used to practice and that’s how she was always perfect at everything. My component helped me understand the role of a perfect ballerina by practicing.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10-Wn3mOAege6WYH_Dof5SRHIV7aS95gZzr1-RUUMVWw/edit?pli=1

No comments:

Post a Comment